Friday, January 6, 2012

My new goal...

I have a goal to look and feel healthier. I'm not going on a diet, just changing the way I eat. I have decided to make an online journal via my blog of how I am going to do this. What I was doing was eating a fast food meal once a day and then finding something to eat at home in the evening. Just not the way to eat. Also, take out the carbonated drinks and all the baked good and candy. And keep it to about 1500 calories of food a day. and drink about 140 oz of water. Not too hard right?
Here are my day 1 and day 2:

Day 1: Breakfast: I didn't have time to make something for breakfast and there  was a blueberry donut at my house. OOPS!
           Snack: Ham and cheese sandwich.
           Lunch: Fruit snack, Granola bar, and Trail mix
           Snack: Bowl of cereal, cheese and cracker
           Dinner: Ham and cheese sandwich and potato chips, 8 oz of soda.
Drank 48 oz of water.

So the first day is a little harder...

Day 2: Breakfast: My smoothie with strawberries, peaches, and carrot and milk
           Snack: 2 cups of kettle corn
           Lunch: Big Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and shrimp dressed with 0 cal Zesty Italian dressing from Sprouts.
           Snack: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich
           Dinner: Cereal
           snack: 12 oz of Milk and an orange
 For some reason, I couldn't get full after I ate my shrimp salad. Until I drank the milk and ate the orange.

Drank 48oz of water.

I want to add that going from having your food made for you as you go thru the drive thru and making it on your own is super hard....

So for every day, I am going to post what I ate. If there are any yummy recipes, I will add those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment