Friday, January 6, 2012

My Cool Christmas present!


So for Christmas I received a NINJA blender. This thing is amazing. I started making me some breakfast smoothies. the first day, I put in strawberries, peaches and bananas all which were frozen. In very little time, they were all chopped up in little pieces. It really is amazing!
I my next smoothie, I put in the frozen strawberries and peaches and then added a carrot. Same thing, very little time, I had a great beverage after adding juice and milk to the mix.
My third smoothie has tasted the best.
Here is my recipe.
1/2 cup of greek yogurt
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
3/4 cup frozen strawberries
1 clementine tangerine
3/4 cup 100% Orange Strawberry Banana juice
Mixed it up in the ninja blender and i had 2 cups of a very delish smoothie!

I didn't follow a recipe, I just added whatever I wanted and it taste awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment